Monday, December 28, 2009

My little writing machine

As you can tell it's been awhile since I've been able to write in this blog. I've finished Nanowrimo but not the story yet. It has taken on a life of it's own and gone a direction that I could not dream and I do love it. I'm sorry to have to shelf it for a bit but I have alot of competitions coming up the first being amazon's breakthrough novel award in which my insaneness has decided to write a whole new story for and so from now till January 9th I have to knock out 50,000-150,000 novel then January 10th-24th edit it and get it ready to upload @ 12:01am along with a pitch and an excerpt.
Then Jan 26-Feb 28th I shall finish my nanowrimo book (Homo-Sapiens the hidden threat) edits and all so I can upload it to create space for my free proof copy.
March 1-31st I will be writing for the Writer's Digest 79th annual writing competition which I am not sure what I am writing about but hopefully something will come to me. It will be put aside at the end of March so I can start to do script frenzy in the month of April then to be picked back up again and finished before uploading it on May 14th(the day after my birthday).
I also have a couple side projects to finish just for fun and hopefully I can update this blog periodically.
I should hear about the results of the writer's digest short story competition at the end of February I believe. If at that time I'm able to post my story here I will.
Also I really want to start a few stories for just this blog and I will do so maybe in May when things settle down a bit.
But out of all this insanity I'm happy about one thing, I'm writing constantly for the first time in years. I hope that you all enjoy it.
I'm on twitter now under dracara and that soon will go the writer's route and I'm looking into creating a website for all of my writing's and going on's.
I will keep writing and hopefully you guys will keep reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment