Saturday, February 14, 2015

New novel?!

I did Nanowrimo again this past November. This time I was back to my winning ways getting my 50,000 words in a few days ahead of time. Having more time after behind hefted out of my eight year job the day before Thanksgiving. 
I hated my job and was looking to leave but the timing was the worse and what came after threw me into a depression that I was angry about. 
Being depressed over losing a job you hated gave too much power to the wrong people and so I took the time to find out what I wanted to do and who I was. 
I started a few new novels not really knowing which one was going to be my main one. I also had one that was close to the first draft being done but I had not touched it since way back in 2010/2011. 
But I did end up choosing one and even though I only have 30 pages are so into it I have not been do happy to be writing. 
I've also changed my editing times. Before I use to edit after the first draft but now I'm trying something different. Monday through Friday are my writing days then Saturday I edit what I wrote for the week and Sunday I make those edits to start the week over again. 
I hope with doing if this way I have less edits to do after the first draft. Wish me luck I am off to finish my edits for the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment